All you need to know
for a stress-free holiday in South Tyrol
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
When does your holiday at the Dolomit Family Resort begin and end?
You can check in to your room from 1pm. We ask that you leave your room by no later than 10am on your day of departure.
How do you book your family holiday in the Alpenhof or the Garberhof?
The reservation will be booked and confirmed once you have transferred a deposit of €500.00 into our bank account within 10 days of making your booking or once you have given us your credit card number and its expiry date (the €500.00 deposit will then be charged to your card).
Raiffeisenkasse Rasen, IBAN: IT 53 N 08035 58730 000303001741
Swift: RZSB IT 21305
Raiffeisenkasse Rasen, IBAN: IT 80 N 08035 58730 000303002225
Swift: RZSB IT 21305
This payment will be retained as a cancellation fee unless you have taken out the Dolomit Family travel cancellation insurance.
The stated prices do not include the tourist tax* of €1.80 per person (aged 14 years or over) per day, which will be paid on site. *Statutory tourism levy (Federal State Law No. 9 dated 16th May 2012)
How and using which methods can you pay your hotel bill? We are happy for you to pay your hotel bill in cash (for payments of up to €2,999). If you do not wish to pay by cash, we also accept cheque, Visa, Mastercard and Eurocard.
Your four-legged friend should also be part of your family holiday!
We charge a daily rate of €15 for your pet. Please note that your four-legged companion is not allowed in the dining areas, children’s play areas and wellness areas.
Your beauty and wellness package in the Dolomit Family Resort
If you cannot make it to your agreed wellness appointment, please let us know 24 hours prior to your booking. Otherwise we will have to charge you 50% of the price of the booked beauty treatment as a cancellation fee.
You’re no longer able to go on holiday?
The Dolomit Family travel cancellation insurance allows you to cancel at no extra cost: for €3 per person per booked day, you cover all cancellation fees in the event of an illness, an accident leading to hospitalisation, significant material damage (through fire or theft), property damage (to a house or apartment) that happens to your children, siblings, parents or grandparents.
You must have a certificate from the doctor who treated you or the policeman who dealt with your case if any of these listed events occur. The Dolomit Family travel cancellation insurance covers all cancellation fees before the first day of your holiday. However, it does not cover a delayed arrival or early departure.
If you do not want to use the service, please let us know separately.
If the booked arrangements are cancelled and a Dolomit Family travel cancellation insurance policy has not been taken out, the following amounts are charged:
- Up to 30 days prior to arrival: the deposit will be retained as a cancellation fee
- 29 days to 3 days prior to arrival: 70% of the price
- 2 days or fewer: 100% of the price
If you arrive later than expected and/or you depart early, you will be charged 100% for the booked days. Unused services, meals in particular, will not be reimbursed.
in the resort
- Spacious family suites and rooms with an exclusive atmosphere
- Free Internet access via Wi-Fi
- Underground parking space
- Hearty, revitalising breakfast buffet with high-quality local and seasonal produce (7:30am – 11am)
- A hot meal at lunchtime for children (12:30pm –1:30pm)
- A huge lunch buffet for adults
- Home-made, tasty cake buffet in the afternoon (12:30pm – 5pm)
- Daily 4- or 5-course gourmet menu with produce from our farm and a salad and cheese buffet
- Meals suited to those with allergies and gluten-free products from Dr. Schär
- Varied children’s menu
- Freshly prepared baby food
- Non-alcoholic drinks from the Pino fountain
- A gala evening with live music once a week
- Supervised children’s meal
- Baby package consisting of a travel cot, a protective bed guard, a bottle warmer, a kettle, a baby bath, a nappy bucket, a changing mat, a potty, a toilet attachment, a stool, a back baby carrier, baby seats, a buggy and a baby monitor
- Bicycle hire with child seats (please bring your own helmets)
- Children’s activity programme with drawing and painting, handicrafts, face painting, a range of themed days, nature detective games, night walks, archery and much more.
- Farm owned by the hosts with rabbits, donkeys, dwarf goats and ponies
- Gym with modern Technogym equipment and a view of the mountain landscape
- Bath robes for the entire family
- HolidayPass – free travel on buses and trains across the whole of South Tyrol