Your Family Hotel in South Tyrol
An unforgettable holiday for parents and children
The Dolomit Family Resort in Rasen opened in 2008 and in a very short time it has made a name for itself as a top quality family hotel in South Tyrol. Our 4-star-Superior, all-inclusive family hotel is already very popular with families from Italy, Austria and Germany. South Tyrol combined with a fantastic experience at the Dolomit Family Resort is simply an unforgettable experience. Past guests loved the following in particular:
- The relaxing atmosphere at our resort - 5 traditional chalets which blend in harmoniously with the elegance of the main building.
- Our competent and child-friendly team.
- The caring all-day childcare and baby supervision.
- Our excellent South Tyrol gourmet cuisine with new surprises every day.
- The large outdoor swimming pool with panoramic views of the mountains.
- The soothing massages in the "Spa de montagne"
- Our farm with goats, sheep, rabbits, chickens, donkey and pigs.
- The great views across the valley towards the magnificent Dolomites and the Alps.
- The close proximity to the Kronplatz, the top skiing region in South Tyrol.
- The free rental equipment for activities with children and babies.
- The traditional South Tyrol, German-Italian charm within our family hotel.
Other factors that our guests treasure when staying at our hotel in South Tyrol
- That we understand the needs and requirements of families.
- That we go further to fulfil special requests.
- That the Dolomit Family Resort, as a family-run hotel, really is a family hotel in more ways than one.
Discover the advantages of the Dolomit Family Resort for yourselves during a family holiday in South Tyrol. Here you can enjoy all of the comforts of a 4-star Superior family hotel all-inclusive.
Why not choose one of our beautifully furnished family suites in the chalets for your South Tyrol family holiday? Plenty of natural light and sunshine make your cosy family suite an exclusive retreat for all of the family. Spectacular views of the mountains are included free of charge!